Thursday 28 April 2011

Love

Isnt it great when you love what you do? I have been knitting through my life, since I was a sprog in primary school, and its been constantly challenging and interesting to me. I've been working on a shawl, working on my second shawl actually, and its coming on fantastically, despite the occasional frogging.

I think I'll get the pattern onto Ravelry . Its a keeper! In other news, a PICTURE!


Pincushions I made, the largest is about 4". I really like these! Just working on a few things for the possible stall at the Ayrshire Craft Fair. I'm on the reserve list, so fingers crossed I have enough made when I hopefully get a call.

I know, not actually knitting. But I love doing this too:-)

Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!