Friday 11 November 2011

late night tv


Ok, so 10pm isnt late night, but watching it on 4OD at 11.30 probably counts a bit. Have really enjoyed watching Fresh Meat on channel 4, absolutely brilliant, takes me back to my uni days, although we werent all that photogenic. Almost as good as True Blood - how come all the good shows are on Channel 4 just now?

Ach well, def not complaining.

Been out today, to West Kilbride, where the lovely Lilith resides at Old Maiden Aunt, a gorgeous shop with gorgeous soft strokeable yarns and amazing vivid colours. I succumbed of course, I challenge anyone not to!

So am knitting a hot water bottle cover from my own design with a stash angora wool mix, that is turning out ok. Will try to post some pictures when I finally charge the camera battery...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!