Tuesday 28 August 2012

Magical Mystery Tour...

... because I'm working on a pattern I have designed myself. Because I have no idea how this is going to turn out, other than some colours I have been messing around with on squared paper, this will be a bit of a challenge. Especially as I am assuming totally accurate quarter inch seams while sewing. Ha.

However, if it works, out, not only will I be chuffed as hell, I think the pattern will be really, really good.

So far, I have cut:

75 - 3.5" squares
36 - 3.5 x 6.5" rectangles
22 - 3.5 x 9.5" rectangles
21 - 3.5 x 12.5" rectangles in white for background.



Now I have to cut 275 coloured squares 3.5" square, and make up 130 HST at 3.5".


(picture from Sunflowers and Dragonflies)

That'll keep me busy for a day or two :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!