Friday 21 December 2012

Finish it Friday WOOHOO!

Hey, Crazy Mom, guess what? I've finished a quilt top! WOOHOO!

Game of Thrones is coming along nicely, esp since I finished the top :D

Check out this baby:

Game of Thrones Quilt top
Its 7 feet square, the blocks are 24" each, and the sashing finishes at 3". Will be be binding it in the dark grey spot, and probably basting it tonight. Really looking forward to quilting this one, so many ideas! 

I am going to try quilting the House mottoes into each block, and add some detail at the same time. Well, nothing like a challenge :)

Can't decide which block is my favourite now...

1 comment:

  1. Woweeeeeee! Great work - not sure I can choose a favourite ... they're all fabby :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!