Monday 15 April 2013

Hallo, hallo, anyone there?

Or should that be directed at me? I've taken the wee one up to see my folks for a week, so there was much playing with cousins and pals, and much not cooking and Scrabble playing for me YAY!

Lovely to be home though, despite the long drive back. Very lovely to see my hubby and cat, in that order :)

Sewing wise, have done flip all since my last post; knitting wise, have made a sock and started the second one. Slow, slow, but the little I have done has been very therapeutic.

Alas, back to reality tomorrow. The house needs to be cleaned, the bags to be unpacked, beds to be stripped, messages to be bought, child to be dropped at and collected from school (insert small 'yay' here if desired) etc etc etc.

Still, Spring! Tulips! Evening light! Lambs hopping about! Sunshine with warmth in it!


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!