Thursday 21 November 2013

Nothing to show for it all

Hallo! Its been a month since I was here last, and I havent got a lot of sewing to show for it.

I have, however, been Knitting, Crocheting, Cleaning, Washing, Cooking, Sleeping, Travelling, Reading, Woodchopping, Loading, Unloading, Sawing, Painting, Wallpapering, Rearranging, Tidying, Supervising, Planning, Drinking, Visiting, Exercising, Singing, Driving, Working, Volunteering, Eating, Hoovering, Crafting, Experimenting, Scrabbling, Clearing, Dumping, Shopping, Retailing, Pinning, Parenting, Wifing and Cat Petting.

Phew!

Roll on December...

3 comments:

  1. I count 38 different doings there, Kathleen so you must have doubled up some days! Given how busy you've been, we forgive you for not quilting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Its true, when I look back I have been a bit busy! Love your quilting, the new one is going to be amazing x

      Delete
  2. Wow Kathleen forget the craft, you don't have enough hours in the day as it is.
    Wishing you a safe and happy holiday season
    cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!