Monday 11 July 2011

Clothing the family

Turns out that although I cannot knit much, and have been sadly neglecting the Blighter's cardigan (and only half a sleeve and finishing to go), I have still been crafty. She is the proud owner of a new skirt. Made entirely off the top of my head - and I dont mean it's all hairy and skull-like - but she picked the colours from my slowly growing fabric stash and I finished it tonight. Picture tomorrow, I hope.
I say 'proud owner' but knowing my luck, she'll take one look and say ' I don't like it' in a whiny voice, then huff and stamp off through the house, which is the latest protest.
4 going on 14, oh yes.
Still, reminds me what I used to be like, and is mostly funny :-)

PS saw this on www.b3ta.com and couldnt resist:



heh heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!