Thursday 10 May 2012

Fankle Quilting at the Perth Scottish Knitting Show

   No, not a mistake, I do have some knitting things left from my olde shoppe, oh! those were the days...But I will have a few quilting efforts there to show people what I  have done, and can do.
   I'm currently sitting listening to the printer laboriously chugging its way through some descriptions and pictures of my quilts to put in a folder. Not very technologically advanced, I'm sure some sort of virtual album could be whizzinbg around pon the table at the show, but we fear change - unless it suits our prupose. Like web shopping for sewing supplies WOOHOO!
   Anyway, for those who want to check it out, come to the Perth Racecourse on Saturday 12 May from 10 - 4, and you'll see loads of lovely wool, notions, accessories, handspun and dyed and machine knitting cones, plus a wee stall upstairs with cheap knitting needles, patterns, books, and the promise of some lovely quilts.
   Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!