Wednesday 23 May 2012

Groundhog Quilting...

You know that feeling you get when you make something from lots of little bits, and it feels like you've been doing it a while, and you look up, and the clock hasn't moved one single solitary second?

That's what these quilts feel like. Don't get me wrong, I love them, and the finished results are going to be so worth it, but I sew and cut, cut and sew, iron, cut, sew, iron, and I'M STILL NOT FINISHED!

But I suppose it's getting closer to being done with every stitch. I will just have to grit my teeth and get on with the last few blocks and not, repeat NOT, think about all the cool quilts out there, and all the tempting new fabrics I have ordered, and the colour combinations I want to try out; none of that. I will get my head down and get on with the job in hand.

It may kill me.

Here's some evidence I am doing something: (old photos doesnt mean I aint workng, you know)


Have since added blue and purple hearts, and some more green.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!