Wednesday 19 September 2012

As time goes by...

Where has September gone? It's only been here for 5 minutes, and all of a sudden it's the middle of the month and I have hardly done any sewing! Ok, have been to a friend's wedding and got loads of housework done and had a social life, but come ON, how can a person get some quality quilty time in?

Ah, but have a friend coming round tomorrow morning, and am fully expecting that, as well as blethering, I can sew a few rows on my arrows quilt. It's looking v good with the first dozen rows done, the only problem is that since its on point, the rows get longer and longer as I near the centre of the quilt (and are more likely to need the seam ripper as I lose concentration, oops). Ach well, we're getting there, as the advert would have it.

Excitingly I have another commission to do, and this one is a beauty, Game of Thrones house emblem quilt for a friend - watch this space, the Quilter Is Coming!

(if you dont get G.O.T. you wont get this, sorry)

Will post some details as Iwork them out. Cheerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!