Saturday 30 March 2013

Small but perfectly formed


Linking up with Crazy Mom's Friday finishes:

Been busy at my sewing machine, but not for quilting - take a look at a few of these babies!


this one's my very favourite :D



 And also some crochet flowers:


I have a craft show coming up and decided I needed something small and cute, inexpensive to make and buy. I realise not everyone has the wherewithall to afford a quilt at the moment, no matter how small, but a pretty card is an affordable treat. I like them a lot - what do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Way toooooo cute!
    Keep going, we want to see more! ;-)
    ipatchandquilt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Esther! Am searching the stash for some more cute wee subjects :D

      Delete
  2. So cute, Kathleen! What a great addition for a craft show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are totaly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards! I have never thought to do anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea! Something cute but affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are positively adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!