Wednesday 29 May 2013

Friday finish :)


Thanks to Crazy Mom, Friday finish for me - I've been meaning to do one of these for ages, and it is only recently that the right colour combination twitched my creative fibres :)

Finished top is 80" x 56" and I love it!


And because of the diagonals, I had loads of scraps left over, sitting waiting to be played with, so I grabbed some batting and started sewing bits onto it:
Cushion should finish at about 17" square.
And lo and behold, a cushion cover! Well, the front side of a cushion cover anyway. Quite enjoyed embracing the randomness of it. Am completely loving it, and have enough to make another one :D



3 comments:

  1. Wow Kathleen, you finished that fast! Great colour combos ... Must make one too - soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I really enjoyed it :) And am working on another top too, a different style again. Am on a roll! Right up until I have to baste and quilt them....

      Delete
  2. Hey Kathleen!
    Congrats, you were luck and won my giveaway of COMMA Strips. But you are a Non-Reply Blogger :o( Would you please send me an email with your adress?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!