Sunday 19 February 2012

Still here

And much less snottery too. Yay! I can almost hear properly again. Now I have no way of tuning out the Blighter, though, but nothing in life is perfect. Had my best pal staying with us this weekend, and she finally understands what we've been saying for the last 3 years - that it is totally exhausting listening to our daughter's wittering all the time. She had it from about 6.45 am to mid morning, and now really feels our pain. Glad it's not just our imagination, I can tell you.

Sewing done in the last few days? HeeHaw. Nothing. Nada. Nil. Nowt. Flip all.

But I did rearrange my sewing room and it looks pretty good. Bought another table, moved the fabric, found shelves in other rooms that worked, basically made it ergonomic and more user friendly. Now I just have to be the friendly user!
Taking a few days off, and will be back in sewing mode next week. Have got a few blocks cut so lots to be getting on with.

It's all getting good.

PS. Check this out - how cool is this??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!