Tuesday 7 May 2013

Said the Traveller...


It's been a while since I posted, mostly because I have been having, of all things, a social life!
We've been to Spain for a few days, sans child (woohoo!) and had a book club/cocktail party meeting, and I've been to London for a weekend at a friend's birthday celebration.... busy, busy, busy...

Phew.

In between times I have managed some sock knitting, but because they are just bog standard ribbing, they don't look very exciting to show. Work is slowly progressing though. Quite relaxing on the train to read my kindle and knit - because the kindle sits nicely on the table and all I have to do to turn a page is wiggle my pinky :D
And no sewing. But I have found some amazing patterns, and have a couple of cushions to finish and some good ideas for them, and some gorgeous bag patterns thanks to Bending Pins.

Onwards and upwards then!

(after I clean and tidy the house, empty the washing bag, shop for groceries, dig in compost and plant some veg, chop some wood, etc etc)
:D xx

2 comments:

  1. You HAVE been busy, my friend! I think you should put your feet up and have a cup of tea - the housework and wood chopping can wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea :D
    Am currently trying a new bread recipe and am a bit worried that the mixer has started smoking after 5 minutes.... Got three loads of washing done though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!