Monday 28 April 2014

Crochet progress

After the lovely pile of crochet squares sat on my side table looking gorgeous for a few days, I attacked it with some cream borders....


So far they're working out quite well, although when I started with my mahoosive 400g ball of yarn, I didnt realise it was aran weight, but the difference is negligible and the weight when its finished will be toasty as anything!

Have also started a new job, part-time, is knitter's heaven here The Little Knitting Shop, Ayr (also in Troon). Getting paid to play with wool *happy sigh* life doesnt get much better than this :) 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job - what a cute shop ... don't be spending all your wages on yarn now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Best job ever :) So far I have been very good. Hardly anything bought at all. They have silk though (gulp). I'm not sure how long I can hold out.......

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!