Monday 25 March 2013

Stuttering to a halt...

Ha. So much for my lofty ambitions. Ill again, Flu-type cold again. Am so utterly fed up of this state of affairs that I have booked a session of acupuncture to see if it will help my desperately failing immune system. Hubby has had a course and swears by it, and I can see the improvements every time he goes.
Hopefully this will be me on Thursday!
So, my turn now. Another way for a quilter to be involved with pins :) Will be attending a preliminary consultation on Thurs morning and hopefully it will be gravy from there!

Wish me luck....

1 comment:

  1. Love acupuncture - it will do you the world of good. I'm drinking lots of Berocca and water at the moment to keep the germs away and, of course, if I do feel a chill coming on, a hot toddy always makes me feel better. Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!