Wednesday 14 November 2012

Game of Thrones...One of these days I'll get that typed right first time...

Here's the latest on Game Of Thrones - all blocks completed! Am chuffed to bits; even though it took 3 goes to get Baratheon right, it was worth it in the end. Of course, the work begins here - still have sashing, picking out wee teeny bits of paper, basting, quilting (aaargh!) and binding to do. Eh, that'll take no time at all :)


From top left:
Tully - Tyrell - Baratheon
Targaryen - Stark - Lannister
Arryn - Martell - Greyjoy
If you want to see the blocks individually, head over to my facebook page Fankle Quilting and Knitting
Now I've looked out the fabric for commission quilts #2, a pair of matching single bed quilts - twins? hehe - for a friend's parents. Using grey/green/blues and yellowish lights. Simple stars, but v effective. Pictures will follow, once I realise I have to add on a seam allowance BEFORE cutting out the shapes. Doh.

Someday I will learn :) Until then, we add a stupidity tax to everything we do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!