Friday 23 November 2012

Hmmmmm.

Am quilting the Arrows Quilt. It is going------ well, it's going. I tried a loop stitch, and that was silly. 3 hours of unpicking ensued. I started outlining the arrows on the white, which went well except for my tension issues, which meant another hour of unpicking. So third time lucky - have outlined all the arrows in white.



Now I'm wondering what to do next.

1) Should I quilt inside the arrows with colour?

2) Should I do another smaller design in the white areas?

3) Should I fill in the gaps with stippling or other patterns?

4) Should I just leave well alone and bind it?

All help appreciated! Linking to Crazy Mom's Finish it Friday for some help!


PS My hubby has a vomiting bug. Oh yay. We're all treating him like a leper. Yay for another bathroom. Not yay for him feeling even more ill than he has been already :(

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, sorry hubby's not well ... Ugh :(
    Sometimes less is more - your quilt design is so pretty - lovely use of colours and fabric, great design ... Can't really see the outlined arrows but if it's quilted enough in your opinion, personally, I'd go for 4)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!