Saturday 8 October 2011

The art of perfection...

...is something I have never mastered. I have a healthy amount of 'oh that'll do' when am crafting, although when making presents for specific people I do tend to take more care.

I could use the excuse that 'only Allah is perfect' as a reason for my occasional slap-dash approach, but being non-religious I won't. Call it the desire to move onto the next thing more quickly. And everything I make is perfectly serviceable, and usually pretty ok.

So that's my quilting done, and the binding almost done, and only the perfectionists will be taking me to task on this one. Non-crafters can swoon in awe at my brilliance. Crafters can kiss my ass.

Glad we got that sorted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!