Tuesday 25 October 2011

The Final Coundown

Well, only 1 sleep until the Ayr Racecourse Hospice Shopping Event tomorrow night. I'm not usually apprehensive about these things, but this is the first night I am selling my own products as opposed to stock. Will people like them? Will people like them enough to buy them? Will they like them enough to recommend them to others? Better stop there, in case I wind myself up too much.

Think we've done all we can. My pal Christine has been knitting socks like a machine, I've been washing and drying quilts and finalising price lists and all the bumf. Still have to get details out there to take away.


So, for all folk looking for early Christmas presents in aid of a very good cause, look out for Fankle Quilting and Knitting at  Ayr Racecourse on Wed 26th October and spend, spend, spend!

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!