Tuesday 9 October 2012

Autumn sunshine

isn't it lovely?

Everything looks and feels better in this weather, despite having to scrape a bit of ice from the car windscreen this morning. There is a peace in this weather, the clear blue sky, the colours of the leaves and berries, listening to the birds frnatically singing away, the wiping of the nose because your stupid cold still hasn't gone away...

Seems everyone I know has been affected by this virus, so nice to know it's not just me. Tired again today, but it is leaving me at last.

Craft show was pretty good, actually. It was the first one ever in that location, and had its teething troubles, but people came in, things were bought, I found something for my hubby's Christmas, it's all good :)

I forgot the cushions, but ach, it went fine anyway.

Here's the thought for the day. Makes me chuckle every time, and so true (dont look if easily offended though)



 Later there will be Arrows quilt basting. Woo. Hoo.

Does anyone like basting? Really?


2 comments:

  1. Very funny, think I'll be writing that on a wipe-board at work tomorrow!!!
    I 'cheat' at basting and I use spray. I tried safety pins but I really really couldn't get on with them. Works for me but I don't make large quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just starting to use spray and its worked really well on the smaller quilts - have yet to try it on a bigger one. Watch this space! :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!