Friday 12 October 2012

Sort of finish it up friday

Linky party thing to Crazy Mom Quilts (awesome bento on there, btw, just gorgeous)

I have been making some stuff, although not finishing yet. Can I blame the cold viral thing and visiting family? I better not, it's wearing thin :)

Have some pics anyway, I have finished some wee brooches.



And this is one I finished aaaaaaaaages ago. My first proper quilt, but it's not been off the bed long enough to be seen anywhere. Made entirely of flannel fabrics, this is almost 10 years old now. It has a bit of fraying round the binding but am not minded to take it off the bed long enough to fix it cos its so cosy. A vital piece of kit in the west of Scotland, I can tell you :)



5 comments:

  1. Love the happy colours on your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers :) makes any winter day seem better, I can tell you

      Delete
  2. It's so colorful! And it looks so cozy! Lovely to cuddle with I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that quilt is beautiful ... Who wouldn't want to snuggle under that on their bed? And your wee brooches are cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!