Friday 5 October 2012

Small but perfectly formed

Updated to join with Crazy Mom Quilts linky Finish it Friday party!  (I think that it counts that I've finished my quilt top, even though its not the whole thing yet )

Even though I have been a bit under the weather, some things are ideal makes when sitting cosily by the fire, in front of some excellent telly (or in this case, Supernatural on dvd).

Check these out - what do you think?






Cushions were bought, and decorated, little brooch motifs are detachable for washing. Each one I finished was my new favourite :)

PS Borders on Arrows quilt, just needs basting and quilting and binding. Well that will keep me busy for about 10 minutes. ha.

4 comments:

  1. They look lovely! Nothing like colors and fabric to lift our spirits... Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to add a personal touch. Telly is always good medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best, especially when you are feeling too rotten to get up and do anything. Hurray for remote controls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me 11 days to shift my cold so I hope you're better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!