Tuesday 2 October 2012

Deja Vu again

Have not got rid of this cold. It had been lurking in wicked glee in a dim corner of my being waiting for the moment to strike out again, and boy has it ever. Today I have been mostly lying asleep on the sofa leaving the parenting to my ill husband. Luckily the shopping got delivered so we have food in the house yay.
Crafting has been minimal. I have managed a cushion decoration but the sewing machine defeated me today - I was pinning my borders onto the Arrows top when I was hit with a wave of nausea. Clearly this bug has issues with handmade items.  Luckily it seems to have no problems with me watching Mrs Brown on iplayer.
I am now on my way to bed to see if I snore this virus into submission.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!