Sunday 24 February 2013

Ta-dah! A finish!

Guess what I managed to finish? My two commission quilts, Oh yeah!

Have some loverly photos :)

This is the two of them together, not identical but fraternal twins. I used the same fabrics for both but went with whatever star fabric content I felt like at the time.


Another shot of the pair of them against my lovely beech hedge :)





I am quite chuffed with how they turned out, after being a bit ho-hum about them to begin with. I still have to finish some pillow covers but am not going to be long with that (despite all the ills that have been hitting me this last 2 weeks. Am beginning to think we are a secret germ-testing laboratory).

Really enjoyed this finish! Really looking forward to making something new! I sense some buckets in bright spring colours in the near future...

1 comment:

  1. Both quilts turned out beautiful. I'm sure they'll get lots of use and be loved.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!